Monday, August 31, 2009

One Year Pictures!

Carol took Parker and I to Portrait Innovations to get her one year pictures taken. She took about a half hour nap on the way there, which was not enough! You can tell from the picture above that she was not very happy to be getting her picture taken. But don't worry this is my least favorite that I have posted. For some reason she was not liking the photographer, it was really hard to get any good shots. But when I left for a minute Carol got her to laugh a little, but it did not last long. In some of the pictures you can see a little tear in the corner of her left eye. Sad!
This is Parker in her baptism gown that her Grandma Tee made for her. She made it out of my old baptism gown.


Parker loves bath time, so I asked the lady if she get in the bath. I sang her Rubber Ducky your the one, it helped a little.


This is Parker's face when something is not going her way!

Parker laughing at her Mimi.

No comments: